Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why I love Woody Woodpecker

This post could probably be called " I am a lousy mom because I let my kid sit in front of the TV"

This week is quite stressful for me and I have lots of things going on, just this week little Choriço gets a Pinkeye. Just my luck. Took him to the Dr on Monday and he will be home the whole week. Well really I'm not sure it is pinkeye. His eyes seem to be all fine actually. Well it is better to be safe than sorry so I am keeping him at home this week for observation.

While I work Woody is occupying him. Thank God for Woody. Makes my work a whole lot easier.

Do I feel bad? Yes a little. But on the other hand I am trying to work to provide for my family so I don't feel really bad.

Just comes to show it is always good to be on top of things and be prepared for the unexpected.

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Britt said...

I'm sure he doesn't mind and Woody is a good one :)

Mercola - All Natural Vitamins said...

Woody Woodpecker is one of my before cartoon character because of his beak, specially when he beak on the tree while he hunting by his opponent (i forgot his name). The series is a well family oriented to watch at home.