Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Forgetful Mom

Once in a while we hear these horror stories about how parents forget their kids in the car or at strange places etc. We shake our heads and say "oh that is irresponsible- I would never do that".

You know what, I won't say so, an accident can easily happen due to different circumstances but in this case I am referring to my horrible memory. I am absolutely a forgetful mom, I forget everything! *For those of you who are yet not a parent- prepare yourself the "Mommy forgetfulness" comes after the baby is born.*

My memory deteriorated significantly after I became a mom, I've always been a little forgetful but not like this. Let me give you an example; This morning I put on a washing load at 8am, after midday I remember it! It does not take 4+ hours for the washing machine cycle to go round. Which makes me think that I could easily be one of these moms who forget her child in the car*God forbid* or something else. Sometimes I slip into the internet world and forget about the rest. All of a sudden I wake up and think to myself "oh what was I doing again?" To juggle being a mom/wife/biz owner is already hard - with a bad memory it gets even harder.

And it is not only due to the Internet, it happens when I'm not online either... a lot....

Well they say it is good to stimulate your brain early so that you won't get forgetful when you get older... I better start practicing that...

3 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

qualcosa di bello said...

first..welcome to our she who blogs group, from one coffee addict to another!!

i think we give birth to brain cells with our babies! i used to work as a lactation consultant & have 4 children of my own...i saw this phenomenon everywhere! my worst personal experience...locking my baby boy in the car~ i was hysterical even though my father-in-law came right away with a spare key!

Tiffany said...

You mean my memory will get worse when I have kids?! haha

disa said...

月見草油,中油,汽油,油壓,苦茶油,機器,蔥油餅,加油站,油價,中油,油價查詢,升降機,指甲油,油漆,拖板車,油壓,汽油,加油站,加油,橄欖油,三酸甘油脂,加油站,椰子油,指油壓,加油站,原油價格,海豹油,油桐花坊,吸油機,加油站,雲南婆婆,姑婆芋,大老婆,老婆,老婆,青蛙,歌詞,婆羅花,論壇,坐月子,阿龐,老婆大人,月子餐,老大,孕婦,老婆,渡假屋,趙樹海,大嬸婆,汽機車,冠佑,老婆餅,鶯歌,阿婆,吉祥話,阿婆冰,屈中恆,婆婆,虎姑婆,影片,花蓮民宿,花旗銀行,流星花園,流星,桃花運,花蓮旅遊,花蓮,花旗,流星花園,海洋公園