Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Understandign God's ways

Hardly had I written the wonderful news when soemthing happened. To make a long story short we are no longer expecting a baby. I've spend two nights at the hospital and still need to go back on Friday.

I am glad I know God is standing with me in all this and helping me deal with the pain. I know there is a reason for this happening but we can never fully understand God's ways. The only thing we can do is Trust. God has shown us how much we want a baby and we will try again soon.

I will take a few days off to recover.

4 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Revka said...

Hugs to you, dear Linda.

JanMary said...

So sorry to hear this news - hugs and prayers.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I know the pain and the loss of losing a baby in the early stages of pregnancy. I will pray for your aching heart...

Lisa said...

{{{hugs}}} I am so sorry. If you need to talk, let me know. I've also lost a child too, so I know how you are feeling.