Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ask and you shall receive - Wonderful news

For some time now I have been praying that God would bless us with a little baby. The time never seem to be right and I have seriously doubted that I would ever become a mother again. Choriço will turn five in December and if I had been in charge we would already have had another little one about two years ago.

But it wasn't up to me and I decided to leave it in His hands. He knows when the time is right and even though we didn't think the time was right apparently it is now. Because we are having a baby!

And let me tell you ladies, I knew the very moment I became pregnant. But of course I forgot to write it down so I don't remember. Last week we got it confirmed and I am already 8 weeks along. I am feeling great except for a little heartburn and the fact that I get very tired in the afternoon. Around 7.30 I am ready for the night.

Yes, I have been worried that something would go wrong or that something will happen but I trust in God so I will let Him take care of me and the baby. The only thing I can do is take care of myself and my family to make sure we are fine and that I don't do anything that is not good for us.

I can hardly believe it myself but I am getting bigger and bigger, right now I probably look a bit chubby around the belly but soon it will be different. I look forward to go through all the different stages and can't wait until the baby is here!

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee