Friday, August 8, 2008

Rainy days

For about a month we had no rain at all, the air became dry and allergies were more common than not. I wished it would start to rain and so it did, of course not because of me but I was glad when it started. Only that once it starts it will never end.

Now we have more wet days than dry ones, in the morning it is usually dry but only for a while, then the rain starts to fall again. The leaves are falling from the trees and swiping the pavement twice a day is common practice. Funny, cannot recall anyone swiping their pavement in Sweden. I can imagine I go back there and want to go out and sweep *lol* Could be a bit odd.

This morning it rained a lot, so today Choriço is at home from nursery and is currently watching a film while I try to catch up on some things that have been left behind for too long. It doesn't look like it will stop to rain anytime soon today...

If I didn't have so much to do it would be a perfect day to play inside and just have fun with Choriço. But well that will have to wait until my projects are over. I was supposed to have had a few days off two weeks back but that didn't happen and now I'm not sure when it will happen, I am so longing to get back to my normal working life.

Let's hope the sun starts shining soon , inside and outside.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee