Friday, August 29, 2008

The good thing about being a WAHM

I love being a WAHM. I especially like that I can rush off anytime if my son is sick or I can stay at home with him and not have to worry about going to work. If there is one day that I can't work that is fine as long as I do what I need to pr let my clients know. I love the flexibility it gives me.

Choriço asked me to stay at home yesterday, this is somethign he does everyday and I never let him but yesterday I said yes. I can spend quality time with my son without feeling guilty about it and it feels great. Right now he is watching TV and I am replying to emails and checking what needs to be done today. Later we will play a little together and just chill.

I love being a WAHM! And if you would like to work at home as well then go for it! I'll help you with any questions you may have, just shoot me an email.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee