Friday, July 11, 2008

A week full of joy

I am hoping next week will be a week full of joy. Next week is winter break so Choriço will be at home for a week. I have decided to take some time off during that time and fully dedicate myself to him.

I am planning to only speak Swedish with him, or try- it's getting harder each day, play some games and just do fun things. We kind of started the week today as he has been at home today. Today is my birthday so I used that as an excuse to keep him at home. We haven't celebrated much, I made a chocolate cake for the sake of making a cake but I've only had a small bite. No fun making a cake when I will be the only one eating it.

We took a short walk to look at the sheep not to far away from here. Choriço loves looking at them and was thrilled to see there was a small lamb there as well. I was a bit worried its mom would get angry but it she just kept looking and didn't do anything. Then we went to my MIL and Choriço played with his cousin for awhile.

Now it is almost dinner time and as I keep traditions when it comes to birthdays I will not cook dinner but order a pizza. *lol*

Well the holiday break started good, lets hope next week will be as pleasant or better :)

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee