Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dreaming of a holiday

Can you believe that I have never been to the beach here in Brazil! It's a shame isn't it!?! Each year I tell my DH that we will go and each year we realize it won't be happening.

I still have my hopes for this year. As summer is in Dec I still have a few months to save up for us to go. Unfortunately it is the staying that makes it impossible for us. Everything gets really expensive in Dec as it's high season. But I still have my hopes up for this year and shall start saving *lol*

Do you feel you "need" to go on holiday every year? How often do you go and does it need to be abroad?

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Cre8passion said...

I would love to beach laying on the beach in Brazil right now. I hear it is lovely. Beautiful blog :) I would love to exchange links.

Cre8passion said...

sorry...I meant (I would love to be lying on the beach)