Monday, April 28, 2008

Huh? What did you say?

Choriço has always been a slow talker, I mean words are coming out of his mouth it's just that no one understands what he is saying . Those who do not belong to the family often have no idea what he is saying and ask me to interpret his conversations.

Well interpreting does only work when you know what the other person is saying, which is not always  the case here. There are times when I have no idea what he is saying. And boy does he get mad at me when I try to figure out what it is he is saying and I don't get it right. That is when I say: "Aha, I see, OK". And pretend I totally understand what he is saying and everything is fine. 

But lately he has started talking and saying things he has never said before, long sentences that just comes so naturally. Simple things that for us is not, like yesterday I asked him to remove his toys from the floor and he said; "well mom you go ahead and move them then". Me and DH looked at each other and said; where did that come from?

And it makes us feel so proud, our baby knows how to talk and he is so smart. *lol*

I really want to remember times like this. These are nice memories.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee