Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lets party with Mommies United!

Mega Launch Party!The Ultimate Blog Part is quickly being followed by another great party from Mommies United. Whoho!!!!!!!!!

I love a good party so of course I will have to participate and as poor coffee mama here didn't get to participate in the UBP she is participating in this one!!

The Mommies from Mommies United have lots of prizes for you to win.

Want to know a little about me? Well as you can see in the About me I am Swedish, live in Brazil, married to a Brasileiro with a wonderful little sweet son referred to as Choriço who is 4 years old. I work as a freelance writer and blog designer at RS Designs. Talking of designs this blog is about to get a face lift soon. I also blog about working at home on Making A Happy Life where you can find lots of resources for WAHM's.

I have recently discovered digital scrap booking and would love to play with hat but time isn't on my side. I love to photograph but rarely take the camera with me. I have a lousy memory and never remember peoples names or faces, I sleep too much, exercise less than I should, love chips and DietCoke. And I am terribly coffee addicted and sugar addicted. Actually I am a carb addict as well, no escaping that. I try to exercise regularly and drink lots of water daily but usually fail. *lol* My good qualities? I have a loving heart and I make wonderful cakes. :)

I try to live by Proverbs 31 but boy is that hard! I think I am doing pretty well though :)

Today is is about 25°C , wonderful weather, just perfect.

Tell me a little about yourself, have a coffee and make yourself at home! Have a great party!

Ps: with the redesign of this blog I am thinking of re-opening This Month's Mama so if you would like to get your spot here for a month in a well viewed position let me know! Ds :)

10 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Stacey Moore said...

love your designs!! enjoy the party!! stop by our party post if you get a chance!!

BrineS said...

I'd love to have a coffee with you sometime...French Vanilla please, or Mocha, maybe!

Allison said...

I heard Brazil is beautiful. My mom's boss (before she developed her own company) used to be Portuguese and he used to bring me back some kind of soda beverage from Brazil all the time. I don't remember exactly what it was called but it started with a G. I think it was like "Guanana" o rsomething like that. Anyway - welcome to the blog party! It's nice to meet you!

Allison said...

Okay my grammar was horrible. My mom's former boss is STILL Portuguese. I don't know why I said "Used to". Ah well..

Venti Nonfat Chai Latte said...

I have to say it seems stange hearing the temp is 25 C, since we don't use celcius.
I really like your layout.

Amanda said...

thanks for joining the party! Be sure to check back every day, we will have more awesome prizes to win!

Linda said...

A little late on replying as always- sorry ladies. :)

Stacey; thanks!!! I will stop by!

Brine; coffee has been served! Feel at home!

Allison; :) the grammar can get to anyone! You are talking about Guaraná, the typical Brazilian soda. Thanks for stopping by!

Venti; thanks! Yes the temps can be difficult to understand, I have no idea how to measure F. :)

Amanda: the party is awesome!! Thanks for having it! :)

Wendy said...

Your life sounds very interesting and culturally rich! I too love sugar, coffee, and diet coke (in that order), and I'm becoming more and more interested in trying digital scrapbooking.

Mel's World said...

Linda,

Your blog is absolutely fabulous! I love the look, the words, and the COFFEE (I'll take a caramel macchiato please).

If you get some time Come and Visit with Me at Mel's World with Melissa Mashburn! and Mel's World Travel Biz, I am having a few give aways!

Wani said...

Cool blog! Happy blog party! C'mon over to my blog sometime!