Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm a mother again

Oh yes, I am surely a mother again. Although not the kind of mother you'd expect me to be but a birdy mother. I am what you would call a substitute, one of our birds had a little baby on Saturday and she isn't feeding him so that's my job at the moment.

We knew she didn't take care of her babies before this one was born because the last one she had died after a day and we observed her and she didn't feed the baby so we didn't want the same thing to happen to this little one. So I have been getting up in the middle of the night to feed the little one and let me tell you; it is just like having a little baby. Except for the aching (if you know what I mean :) )

And except for that I am terribly busy at the moment. I have tried hopping around for the party but with this speed that I am on it's difficult to visit as many blogs as I'd like.

Choriço had a soar throat in the beginning of the week but he seems to be fine now. Thankfully I didn't have to take him to the Doc.

Oh and RS Designs have had a face lift! We are very happy about the new brighter look!

Now I just wish the weather could clear up a little, it's been raining the whole week...

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Sonya said...

Kudos to you for nursing the little baby bird. That's a tough task. We love animals in this house and can't stand to see one hurt or mistreated. That may be why we have four cats (they were strays)!

Tahn said...

Good luck on your nursing the young bird. It is not an easy task.