Monday, February 11, 2008

A very productive weekend

As I told you in my last post I had a little surprise for my husband when he got home. It took forever for him to leave the TV and go in to the room. I was of course quiet, oh that was hard, but once he got up and opened the closed door I was behind him waiting for a reaction.

And it wasn't that bad. The colors didn't really turn out the way I wanted (hmm that sounds familiar) but it looks nice. And I managed to convince my husband that lilac would be really nice. So now during the weekend we have been painting the rest of the room. Of course I was thrilled when my husband said he actually likes it!

So now our room is light pink, dark pink and lilac. Of course I will show you photos, stay put!

We also did some shopping. We bought a wardrobe and a shelving unit on Saturday. So now we will have lots of space and my little work at home corner will be even better. I can finally remove all my paperwork from the wardrobe and put it away at a more appropriate place. Thankfully! The wardrobe and shelving unit should arrive on Wednesday, can't wait!

My house is finally starting to feel like a real home, our home. I love that!

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee