Friday, February 1, 2008

Only a few days to go

Next week the long holiday for Choriço will be over. When his holiday is over I will have to start working again. I am already working but not as much as I'd like to actually.

And I am looking forward to it. I am looking forward to working more and learning more. Last year was a very good year for me, I learned a lot and hope to learn even more this year. This is the year when I will be organized and effective.

Only a few days to go.. and then I will miss my baby during the day but instead I hope to spend more time with him when he is at home. The baby is in fact too big to be called a baby, next year he will start pre-school here. Help! Time flies too soon.

And when he goes back to nursery; you can be sure I will be blogging away! :)

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee