Friday, January 11, 2008

With so many ideas my head becomes empty

I am one of those that once I get my mind set up for something I just start spinning on the ideas and knows no limit to what can happen. I believe everything is possible as long as you are determined.

Well now I have a new year launch for Making A Happy Life and I have so many ideas that I'm not even sure where to begin. *lol* With so many ideas my head becomes empty.

Starting from Monday there are great changes coming up for MAHL. So if you are a WAHM or a "wannabe wahm" then I hope it will become a resource for you. There will be daily leads, fitness tips, organizing tips and much more. Read more here.

Now ideas are great to have but I still need to clean my house so I better get going before DH comes home....

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee