Monday, January 14, 2008

Where did my day go??

It is almost 9pm and I am still on the computer! I made a promise to myself that I would not sit at night but today has been totally impossible to get anything done! Choriço has not left me alone for one minute! Simple things have taken me ages to do!

I took him over to my MIL but he didn't want to stay there so I didn't get any time to catch up on things. I still have a pile of laundry to do and a kitchen that is waiting for my magical touch and lets not forget about real work as well. *lol*

I hope tomorrow will be a more productive day.

PS: Don't forget the daily leads at Making A Happy Life. DS.

1 comments:

Mayogi said...

You definitely need to chat more often with me so we don't have to spend half a day just catching up on each other's lives every time we chat. What do you say about half an hour every other day? *lol*

I hope you got more things done today. I didn't.:-( My home still looks like a hurricane hit it but I did a mayor breakthrough in my studies and that made me very happy.

Have a great day, preciosa!