Tuesday, January 22, 2008

30 minutes = 5 hours?

At the moment I am so frustrated and angry that I could just go and throw something at someone if that was an option. I had some work to do that I wanted to finish off early so that I could spend some quality time with my son. In my world I would finish at 12 am.

It was all going according to schedule until 11.30am when my son says he wants to go to his Granny's. Sure, I left my things on the side and took him there only to be told he didn't want to stay there any longer. I tried to convince him to stay for just 20 minutes but it was impossible. Now it is 4.30pm and it is only now that I am able to finish my work.

I was already going crazy when all of a sudden an image that I needed for an header all of a sudden is no longer at the stock photo site. So an hour later after searching like crazy for this image I had to email the client telling her to find another image. After I thought I had survived that I receive another email from someone else with some rather unpleasant news really pissing me off.

Caramba! I am working my a$$ off here basically trying to get it all together and it's just not working. Grrrrrrrrr.

Now my MIL just came by and managed to convince Choriço to go over to hers for a few minutes, she tempted him with chewing gum. So now I need to go to the internet cafe and send off a contract for a job, hoping nothing will go wrong there as well.

So tomorrow I do hope that 30 minutes won't turn into 5 hours.

Thanks for listening, I do feel better now :)

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee