Monday, November 19, 2007

Detox day

This morning I had problems waking up the little man. He refused to get dressed and I had to carry him out to the car while talking about buying ice-cream. I am a horrible mother fooling my child ;)

He has his days when he just refuse to go to nursery and I feel sorry for him and let him stay at home. Those days occur about once a month so its not too often. But today it was impossible to let him stay at home. I have tons of things to do and have absolutely no time to "waste" Of course that would not be a waste of time but I would not be able to fully attend to him and his needs.

I'm on a detox day today as well. I really should cut down on coffee. Well this morning I only had 2 cups instead of three, a fruit salad for breakfast and now I've just had a salad for lunch. And no more coffee today. I am drinking licorice tea instead. It is supposed to be good for your sinuses so thats mainly why I'm drinking it.

Why am I on a detox? Well I have not been feeling too great the last few weeks and I have some kind of allergy or something thats not helping and my sinuses are telling me I need to go to the doctor. So tomorrow I will have to spend some time at the Med center. Horrible thought. It takes hours and the only way to be seen is to stand in a mile long line from 6,30 in the morning. And then you might get seen around 9,30. Horrible isn't it! So today I am trying to help my body the more natural way. No sugar or bread today. We'll see if it has any effect. It must be doing something good thats for sure.

Well going to the Doc is free but I do wish I had the money to pay for medical insurance. Thats something to put up on the wish list for next year.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee