Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to normal

I feel as I've been living in a box for the last week. With all the rain and storms that's been going on here I've somehow lost track of things. "What day is it? What date is it? When is the rain going to stop? I need to work!"- some of the questions thats been going on in my head.

The rain meant no internet connection and frequent power failures. Sure it's nice to sit in the dark with a candle but only for so long.

Well now it's not raining any longer but now I'm getting sick again. OK nothing big, only a cold but still... I feel as if I'm walking around in a thick fog. I'm not sure if the coffee is helping or if it has the opposite effects and I'm not going to try and find out. If I cut down I know it will be worse.

Choriço didn't feel too good either this morning so he is at home with me as well. So everything I had planned for today has been postponed.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee