Thursday, October 11, 2007

A weekend break

Tomorrow is  the Childrens Day here in Brazil. That means that it´s another excuse to have a bank holiday.

So at around twoish we are going to "our" church to participate in the local activities for the kids.  It should be fun. Thy are going to close the street just for the event so that will be good. No need to worry about cars and kids.

And of course this means that on Saturday no one works either. Or it depends on the company but my husband won´t. Sunday is a normal day off for everyone and on Monday is Teachers Day so my son is at home from school. So it´s going to be a long weekend here. Nice! I´ve prepared everything I need to prepare, almost, and then it´s buy buy computer for 3 days! Lovely. I might check my emails but don´t expect a reply during the weekend.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a nice weekend!

1 comments:

George said...

Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. George from weekend breaks.