Monday, October 15, 2007

A relaxing weekend

This weekend was great! I have hardly looked at the computer, on Saturday I didn´t even touch it! I find that incredible. It was a very nice feeling not having to worry about work or anything like that.

What have I done? Well I can tell you that I have not been sitting with my feet up or just been lazing around. I have cleaned the house. But it has been very relaxing. I have learned that I have serious difficulties to sit and do nothing. I don´t know how many times I have swept the sidewalk outside our house for example. Something that I normally do once a day if I do it that is.
The weekend has been great for me to reflect on my life and my blogging habits.

And I hope that this feeling I´m having at the moment will continue. The inner peace and calm I feel at the moment. We´ll see.

Now I need to go and play with Choriço. It´s also time to clean up the kitchen mess.
Have a great day!

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Great to hear you took some time off to laze around.

Working from home and easy access to your computer it's so tempting to get the next idea going or catch up on a few emails.

Enjoy more times like this... it can help to clear the mind & re-energize you.

Linda said...

Yes it was a great break and I´m glad I took it. I plan to have a semi break this weekend as well. But not as long as last weekend. :)