Monday, October 1, 2007

Do I need news like this on a Monday

So I was just sitting in the sun reading a little when the phone rang. It was my husband who had one thing to tell me:

I had to send the car to a mechanic, guess how much it cost?

I said 200reais. *I was aiming high because I thought it would never be that high*

He said:300.

So lets do some math: there is not even 100 reais left for us after we have paid our bills and food so how on earth do we pay 300 reais to fix the car????

The only thing I can do now is pray and hope that this is included in some great plan that God has for us. And as for my tiny tiny hope of going to the beach in december, well I guess that won´t happen.

Why is it that these things come just when you least need it?

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee