Friday, October 5, 2007

A busy week

No blogging this week as I have been running around town attending interviews. I am officially looking for another job. Blogging is great and I´d prefer to stay home but I need the money so I am forced to look for another job. Unless someone is in need of a blogger, writer, translator, reviewer??? No...? Too bad...for me that is.. and of course for whoever would like to use my services.*lol*

My back is about to break and my feet are swollen and red. Nice´ha. I am in desperate need of a massage but I haven´t got anyone to do it to me and no money to buy myself an hour of wellbeing. That would be so nice! It´s been years since I had a massage. When I worked at a gym in London I had the beauty salon one level above where I worked... You can imagine I went there quite often.

My hubby never gives me a massage but often expect me to take care of his back whenever he is in pain. That´s not fair!

Well I have things to do, people to see, better get going. Wish me luck in finding a new job :)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
How's the job hunting going? I've recently returned to the workforce after a long absence... certainly been a bit of a shock but I've learnt a lot over the last 2 months.

Thankfully it's only part time but could do have some more hours to make it better financially. I can't feed us on air as I'm a single parent & sole provider.

I definitely think you deserve not only a back massage but a foot massage from your husband as well!

Linda said...

Well the job hunting is going... slow. but I´m optimistic.

I totally understand not being able to feed your kids on air :) Hope it all works out for you. (and me)
I didn´t get any massage , of course...