Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday Sep 6th



First of all I want to thank the Lord for waiting for me. I´m still not there but his love is growing stronger everyday and I an thankful for that.

I am thankful that my husband is being appreciated at his job. And hopefully this will lead to us not having to watch every penny every month.

I am thankful for the inspiration and the creativity that is finally coming back to me.

And I would like to say that I am incredibly thankful to all wonderful bloggers out there. The blogging world is an amazing place.

I am thankful that every night when I go to bed I can rest in peace with my family around me. Life is so stressing but at night everything is quieter and listening to my sons breath is a wonderful feeling.

What are you thankful for?
Share your thankfulness over at Sting my Heart.

3 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

ellen b said...

May God continue to bless you and me with eyes that see His blessings on our lives! have a good week...

Jennifer said...

What a precious list. I can relate to the inspiration and creativity finally coming back...I'm coming out of a *dry spell* in that respect, too, and it is a good feeling to be pulling out. :) I also understand the part about your husband's job...what a blessing when their hard work is noticed! Have a wonderful week...

Revka said...

Wonderful list. The first two items were particularly exciting for me to read. :)