Thursday, September 6, 2007

So lets count...

So lets count how many times this year I have been ill.
You know what, I won´t even try. Too many times.

I´m sick again of course, sore throat, the flu.
My body is hurting my head is aching, I´ve managed to stretch my hamstring too badly so I´m walking like an old lady.

So I have rearranged my bedroom today. I am sitting in bed writing this at the moment. It was too tiring to sit on a chair and I need to work so I moved the bed and my work space.
Working in bed is great! I should make this a habit! Really I wouldn´t mind having a laptop so that I could go outside and work or sit in the living room and watch tv at the same time. :)

It´s funny I feel more relaxed in bed and more productive. It´s like I get more energy just because I´m in bed. Had I been sitting on the chair it would´ve been another thing.
Strange..

Well I am drinking chamomile tea at the moment. I had some coffee earlier but it didn´t taste very nice actually.Now lets just hope I don´t get sleepy because of the tea, it is upposed to have a calming effect...

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Sorry to hear you're not well again. Our stressful lives can take their toll on our health.

It's important to take time for yourself to relax & unwind. Especially as mums we tend to put our own needs last on the list.

Never forget the power of free hugs

Enjoy!

Linda said...

Thank you Gaida, I am feeling better now. I try to find time to do something for me only but it´s difficult to find the time. But then again if I never do it, time will never come.

Hugs are womnderful and if I could I would hug the whole world!