Monday, September 10, 2007

A safe family

My husbands job changed manager a few months ago and with that a whole lot changed around the place. When my husband told me that he now has a life insurance through his job I became very happy. This is something we can´t afford on our own so it made me happy and made me feel saf to know we are now better protected.

Term Life Insurance is for a specific period of time, so depending on what your family needs a term insurance can be just what you are looking for.

Having a life insurance is very important and something more people should think about. There are different life insurances to choose from, the term life insurance rates depends on what insurance you need. It´s easy to get a term insurance quote so that you can easily find what is best for your family.

Well if something happens to me my husband will have to figure something else out as the insurance he has doesn´t over me. That makes me think that we really should get a family insurance.
Hopefully we will never have to use it but it´s better to be safe than sorry.

4 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Amy said...

Thank you for reminding me how important life insurance is, and to look into getting it. Unfortunately, I have put that on the back burner, so I need to get it to the front. Thanks!

Linda said...

Yes unfortunately we forget how important it is. Sometimes a reminder is good. Thanks!

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
I totally agree that Life Insurance is necessary in protecting our families.

Unfortunately, it's quite often only thought about after the death of a loved one.

It's often commented on that 'we can't afford it'... but really can you afford not to be?

As a single mum I definitely have life insurance. It's hard enough to lose a loved one without the financial burden as well.

Linda said...

No that is right Gaida, it´s an excuse that shouldn´t even be used. Of course our lives are worth more than that. I have really started to think about it and I´m going to check our finances once again to see how we are doing.

Being a single mother I can imagine is even harder but oh so necessary.