Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mommy can I...

"Mommy can I go to the toilet?"
"Mommy can I watch TV?"
"Mommy can I go and play outside?"

And on it goes...
Choriço has started to ask these questions daily now for most things he does. I´m not sure why, is it some way to get re-assurance that he is allowed to do things? Of course he is allowed to do all of these things and he knows that. What if I were to say that he couldn´t go to the toilet *lol*
I would be the one cleaning up after him then if an accident happened.

Kids are just too funny and we´ll see for how long this lasts :)

3 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Tee said...

LOL. Kids can be so silly.

I really love your blog. How interesting that you're living in Brazil!

You can enter my contest, so I hope you do. Deadline is Friday! :)

Revka said...

Pookie Bear has started asking Why, too, and she is nearly five! I thought I had escaped that phase, but sometimes she nearly drives me insane with her incessant questions to which she already knows the answer. I guess kids are all the same. :)

Linda said...

Thank you Tee! :) Great I´ll post about the contest!

Revka> I´m glad to hear I´m not the only one with something like this going on :) Yup kids are all the same :)