Friday, September 21, 2007

It´s a hard life being a wahm

Oh yes, it´s a hard life being a wahm *lol* I´ve just cleaned the whole yard, still have inside cleaning to do. I gave the dogs a bath as well, they where more brown than white.

Now it´s time for lunch and then two hours of hard work is awaiting me. After that I need to go and buy some food and prepare some games that I and Choriço can play during the weekend.
It´s just that I am lousy at playing games with kids. All my childish games are long gone from my mind and my imagination is zero. But how hard can it be to play with a child? Shouldn´t be so hard now should it :)

I need a rest, it´s hot hot and everything is sticky. We need some rain so I hope it rains this weekend.

Off to work....

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Shannon said...

I know how you feel.

I never was a game player growing up, so it's hard for me, after being creative at work, to come up with fun things for toddlers to do!

Linda said...

Yes I know :) Well I tried and ... well at least I tried :)