Wednesday, September 5, 2007

" I want it like.. hmm.. well.. something like this..."

This is what I sound like every time I go to the hairdresser.

And this is what I will sound like in about 10 minute.s. I´m off to the hairdresser.
Why is it so difficult to decide on haircuts?

I never come out Pleased from the hairdresser. I´ve had some really bad haircuts here in Brazil. But now I have managed to find a good and very cheap hairdresser. Or at least she managed to sort out the mess the previous hairdresser had done. So I hope she is as good today.

A hair cut here is incredibly cheap; $2.
Yes $2!

And that´s normal price but of course you can pay much more if you want, but you won´t necessarily get a better haircut.

Well I better run if I don´t want to miss my appointment although that is usually no problem.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee