Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday August 1st

Zerao

This is from one of the parks here, mostly for those who want´s to workout/run. There is a stage in the park as well for events. I bet those stairs are great for a butt workout ;)

6 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Susanna Rose said...

Nice picture and it looks like a nice park...similar to a park near me in New York.

Also LOVE your site and share your coffee fetish! Actually just brewing some right now!;)

Mommy Community said...

Yup - I'm sure you'll get a great work out running up and down those stairs. Happy WW.

willblogforshoes said...

Oh wow! Great location! And I don't even want to think how much those steps would KILL me!

Michelle said...

WOW!
I bet those are awsome for work-outs! And it's so lovely too!
Happy WW!

Laane said...

Beautiful!

Great for breathing exercises too.
Just start singing.

Linda said...

Actually I avoid the stairs, but I guess it would be good to use them :)