Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday # 18


Love and caring.

17 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

tegdirb92 said...

that is adorable!! The dogs are lovin the love.

cmm said...

I love the sunlight and shadows in this picture!

Sandy Carlson said...

Stunning lighting. Great mood! What a lovely child.

Mayogi said...

Oh boy, this is such a lovely photo!!! You really can tell they all love each other. A is such a cutie, just like his mom. :-)

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon. Miss you!

ZAM said...

it's such a lovely sight...i can already imagine see the love brimming in their eyes. happy ww.

Cheri said...

Neat lighting. I love it.

Brillig said...

Aww, so sweet! And I agree with everyone else about the lighting. So beautiful! Happy WW!

letha said...

So lovely

Isabelle aka Tricotine said...

Awww... Sweet photo!

Black coffee for me, please! ;-)

Happy WW!

mar said...

such an adorable pic and lovely shades!

Jen said...

Way too cute!

Jeremy said...

Great mastery of the lighting. Also a very cute image that draws you into the picture. Happy WW

Chris in Oxford said...

What a great photo! Nice use of natural light. Lovely.

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Thanks for the coffee and I love the picture!

Melli said...

Oh, I just LOVE the lighting in this photo! It's gorgeous! And a very sweet pic t'boot!

MomOf3 said...

What a precious picture!

Linda said...

I just want to say thank you to each one of you! If I haven't visited you I surely will!