Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tweaking

I love tweaking with my blogs and I always try to come up with something new. The other day I tweaked my comments, as you can see it now says coffee cups on the table instead of comments.

If you click on comments the pop up screen will come with a little message.
Then if you click on a post you will see further tweaking where it says how many comments have been left and my thanks to you and a little different comment section.

Sound confusing? Put some coffee cups on this table and go back and check you cup. :)

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Revka said...

This is another of those things that I want to change at my blogs. I love the customized text. One of these days... *sigh*

Oh, Looks great! :>)

Linda said...

:) I knew you would like it :)