Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey, I´m a BUSY Mama

Yes, I am busy! Let me tell you something about me, I am always up to something!
If I haven´t got anything to do, I find something to do. But with the list of things that I have on my ¨to do ¨list there is no need to worry that I will sitting on a chair doing nothing. In fact that would be nice. i have to see if I can find some time for that.

That is why the Blogging without obligation button is up in my sidebar. Because the amount of times that I will have to say: I´m sorry I haven´t updated in some time, will be too many.

So instead of wasting time on that I can write something more interesting when I have the time.
I found the button over at Annie´s blog, a very nice blog btw, and decided to follow the link to the button.

Here are the reasons for the button:

  • Because you shouldn't have to look at your blog like it is a treadmill.
  • Because its okay to just say what you have to say. If that makes for a long post, fine. Short post, fine. Frequent post, fine. Infrequent post, fine.
  • Because its okay to not always be enthralled with the sound of your own typing.
  • Because sometimes less is more.
  • Because only blogging when you feel truly inspired keeps up the integrity of your blog.
  • Because they are probably not going to inscribe your stat, link and comment numbers on your tombstone.
  • Because for most of us blogging is just a hobby. A way to express yourself and connect with others. You should not have to apologize for lapses in posts. Just take a step back and enjoy life, not everything you do has to be "bloggable".
  • Because if you blog without obligation you will naturally keep your blog around longer, because it won't be a chore. Plus, just think you will be doing your part to eradicate post pollution. One post at a time. . .
Now I don´t have to worry about feeling bad whenever I haven´t updated in some time :) Of course it will be on my mind but I will try to ignore it. *lol*

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Haley said...

Linda,

Thank you for stopping by today, and also for the lovely comment you left! :-)

I sell AVON for my WAH and I love it! What do you do?

Haley

Linda said...

Thanks Haley! I am a freelance writer and blogger. That´s what keeps me busy :)