Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday´s Feast 155

jabuticabaskal

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Rhubarb pie, too bad there are no rubarbs here where I live.

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
My son, he is becoming so clever and says things all the time that surprises me and makes my day.

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Here in Brazil most people actually lie down on the floor, the cold tiles cools you off. I don´t, I eat ice cream instead :)

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Oh dear, I would definitely re decorate my living room. I would buy nice paintings and some comfortable chairs, futons, and I would buy plants and a bookshelf. Oh and I would love to have a glass shelf as well, to put nice decorations on.

Dessert
Fill in the blank:
My __husband___ says __I´m lazy_, but I _don´t agree, I am just very relaxed_.

More Feasts over at Friday´s Feast.

If you wonder what this is I can tell you that it is Jabuticaba. A typical Brazilian fruit that grows on a big tree. It´s quite tasty!

4 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Hootin'Anni said...

Oh yum....my mouth is watering looking at those fresh blueberries!!

My feast is served, come dine with me if you can find time.

Dedee said...

Yum. Love rhubarb pie, or a good rhubarb strawberry mix.

Can I come read in your comfy living room?

Happy Feasting!

Linda said...

Oh, I forgot about Rhubard. I love Strawberry Rhubard Pie which my husband's aunts make each summer.

tegdirb92 said...

we share the same soup :) great feast this week. Have a great week!!