Friday, August 3, 2007

Chicky chicky

If you are a mom you usually want to network with other moms, share experiences.

Most women have a need to talk to other women, especially after you become a mom.
I have noticed that here in Brazil this is not very common. There are not organizations for mothers, no groups or anything like that.

When I first moved here I was used to meet up with other moms and go to baby/toddler clubs but here I was totally isolated.

Well thankfully the net is full of places to meet other moms!
So here I am starting the first of what hopefully will be one out of several other posts about Mom networking.

First out is Filly.ca - The chick website.
Filly is not a mom focused website, but hey sometimes you just want to get away from all the baby talk. We are women after all and we have a need to talk about fashion and other more intimate stuff with other women.

On Filly you can find articles about health, fashion, entertainment, life. You can also chat in their forum and talk about whatever you want. The forum is not very active, but we can change that right?

I like the layout, it´s easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
And the colors are nice, pinkish and warm.

You can also contribute to Filly, if you like to write about health, fashion and other subjuects they are looking for contributors.

Have a look and feel free to tell me what you think about Filly.ca.

Tags:

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Mayogi said...

Wow! This is cool! I like your news. *lol*

Mayogi said...

I try again....