Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thankful thursday July 5




* I am so very thankful for the opportunities that I have been given in this life. i am learning so much everyday.

* I am incredibly thankful for my son and the love he gives me everyday.

* Life would not be complete if it wasn´t for my wonderful husband that sticks beside me through thick and thin.

* I am thankful that I have two wonderful dogs that shows so much love and affection each day.

* I just love the inspiration that I have been given and how much I am enjoying to seek new ventures in life.

* I am very thankful that I am finally finding my way in life.

What are you thankful for?

Visit Sting my Heart and share your thankfulness!

7 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

devildogwife said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful list of blessings. I enjoyed your list. Many more blessings to you this week!

Denise said...

Enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I enjoyed your list . May the Lord bless you this week and always. I am glad you have such a wonderful husband. Dogs are great aren't they. I have a pug...:)

In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama ) ():)

Dandelion Momma-Janis said...

What a beautiful list of thankfulness! I hope that you have a wonderful week! Blessings to you!

Brenda said...

What a precious list. :) I am blessed this afternoon to have read it. Thank you for sharing. :)

Linda said...

Thank you Ladies!Thanks for taking the time to comment.
It was a pleasure having you over. Thanks!

eph2810 said...

Yes, new opportunities are always get--sometimes they are very exciting, sometimes a little scary :)
It is a joy to raise children...I miss the times our son was little. I noticed it the other day when I scanned some of his baby-pictures how much I miss those times.
Having a loving husband by our side is so awesome.
Thank you so much for sharing your thankful heart with us this week.

Have a wonderful day...