Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So it´s my birthday...

OK, let me tell you, I am one of those that cannot take it if I am not wished happy birthday or given a gift.

Today I went for a walk with my friend M and her friend K that is visiting from the U.S. They also took me out for lunch which was great! We had a very nice time together. I am very happy they did that.

I called my hubby and told him to bring take away, a simple hamburger. He came home and we have eaten and still nothing. Did he bring me anything? No. And he knows very well that I get upset about this.

This is when it hurts being far from your family. No one has called me to wish me happy birthday. 2 friends has emailed me and 2 others have told me happy b´day through IM.
Oh and I did get some happy b day through my Swedish blog and through a forum that I have some friends on. * Without them... nothing*

Seriously... it stinks. I don´t want to sound ungrateful, but I really wish that people could care a bit more.

Thanks to my friend Mayogi for the Happy Birthday!

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Revka said...

Ah, sweetie! Now I feel even worse about forgetting to check my calendar yesterday. I did send you an e-card this morning; hope that helps.

Grownup birthdays don't seem to be nearly as much fun as when I was a child. I guess because people don't make a big deal out of grownup's b-days.

I hope you have a great day today.

Love you!

Linda said...

Thank you Revka!! :)