Saturday, July 14, 2007

Am I supposed to be OK?

That is the question I ask myself when I am sitting here on my chair. I am

incredibly uncomfortable, my back is aching, my body is tired.

If I lie down I´m uncomfortable too, so it doesn´t matter much if it´s on the sofa or not.

Seriously, I have been ill so much this past year. It´s not funny anymore. OK I can feel that this is only a cold and it will pass in a few days but still. I´ve had a cough for a few days and now this.

This morning Choriço wanted to play horse, I thought I was going to die. Well not exactly but not far from. How much energy do you have to have someone on your back treating you like a horse when all you want to do is lie down and moan?

The only thing lighting up my day was that I published my first hub on HubPages, I managed to get a contact as a paid food columnist. Which I am very happy about of course. My first hub is about Pesto.

Now I will have to lie down again... this is not the right day for blogging.

Have a nice weekend all!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee