Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wordless Wednesday June 6

jabuticabaromaguavablad

This is one of he most beautiful photos that I know. What you see is Jabuticaba com roma e folha de goiaba.
The green leaf is a guava leaf and on top of that you have Jabuticaba, the black berry with white inside, and also pomegranate. The pomegranate is white becasue it wasn´t mature enough to eat.

I really like this picture and used it in my sidebar at my food blogs.

The pomegranate is blossoming again and I´m going to see if I can get some. It´s suppose to be good for cough my MIL says.

One day I´ll tell you about the Brazilian home remedies. There is a remedy for everything. trust me!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

18 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Homemom3 said...

Happy WW! Love the colors in the picture. Believe it or not...I've never had a pomegrante.

Melanie said...

Oooops- at first I thought it was some sort of a bug.
Great colors in the picture- so bright.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Wonderful photo. Thanks for the explanation . Have a wonderful week.

Angel Mama ():)

DariDonovan said...

Absolutely beautiful! Happy WW.

jennyr said...

yah, the picture is so cool! thanks for sharing what it is...i wouldn't have any clue if u didn't type in the details.hehehe!

tegdirb92 said...

I LOVE that picture--thanks for sharing.

allhisblessings said...

Very unique!

Kate said...

Amazing...beautiful!

Comedy + said...

It is indeed a beautiful photograph. I love your blog layout too. Excellent. Happy WW. Peace :)

Villager said...

Thank you for the photo and the education that came along with it. This is my first time visiting your blog. I will be back!

Anyhow, I do invite you to check out my Wordless Wednesday post if you have time or inclination.

Happy WW Day! Villager

dishywinnie said...

thanks for the info and the ww - I thought it was a bug egg-lol

Monkey Giggles said...

I too thought it was a bug or an egg. It's a good thing you explain it. I love it.

FRIGGA said...

I loved having a pomagranite (sp?) tree in my backyard, those are yummy!
Happy WW - mines up at http://www.anyapples.blogspot.com/

Tricotine said...

Great shot indeed! Happy WW! :-)

Autumn said...

very intereesting. Thanks for sharing

Linda said...

Thanks Everyone! I´m glad you all stopped by and liked the pic!

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Fortunately, I have already tasted all of them. But, do you know what? Here in Scotland the pomegranate is much more beautiful.
Beautiful picture honey!!!!

Lovia

Mz Jackson said...

I too believe there is a remedy for everything! Happy WW.