Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday June 27

ground coffee beans 1


This morning my coffee was almost finished and then I realized that I still have ungrounded beans at home that my MIL gave me some time ago. And I have an old coffee grounder so I took some beans and here is the result. It has a slight smell and taste of pink pepper as thats what I had been grounding before (you can even see the pink pepper in the picture). But the smell and the taste is very pleasant and I might have just come up with a new coffee :)

Happy WW!!!

Ps: I still have 4 headers to give away!

12 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

BabyTalkers said...

oh boy, that looks sooooooo good!!!

Lara said...

Coffee!! Now I really need a cup! Gorgeous photo.

Tania said...

hmmm... coffee tastes good, feels good, even looks good.

DariDonovan said...

I actually loved visiting my Grandmother as a child and stealing coffee beans from her grinder and eating them, lol.

tegdirb92 said...

reminds me that I need to go make a pot! Great shot.

Betsy said...

My kind of gal!

Jenn said...

Mmmmm! I can just smell it!!! Yum!

permafrog said...

coffee, fresh gound yes.

Rayne said...

This is such a cool photo. It looks like it belongs on a poster.

Amy Grant said...

Now that is what I call a work of ART!

Happy WW!

Barbara H. said...

Mmmm -- I can almost smell it...

Sherry said...

Maybe it will taste like Cajun coffee, with the pepper substituting for the chicory.