Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday June 20

This is another favorite of mine. it´s not the most perfect picture but then again what is. But it´s beautiful.

It´s dried lychee kernels. See I was eating lychee's and left the kernels and their peel to dry and this is what became of it.
Simple but yet beautiful.
Hope you like it just as much as I do.

Lychee kernels

This time I am trying out a bigger picture, well see how it looks.

19 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Joyful Days said...

Great picture!!

Sue & Matthew said...

Great shot! And yes beautiful in a simplistic way! Happy WW ... :)

ju said...

simplicity is beautiful.

great idea!

happy wednesday

Amy said...

I think the picture turned out very nice!

tegdirb92 said...

very beautiful!! I've never had one. Happy WW.

Rayne said...

Amazing how something so simple can be so perfect and beautiful.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great picture.

I love your blog it is wonderful . SO glad I stopped by.

Blessings and Smiles,

Angel Mama ():)

Stacey said...

A calming picture, very well done I might add. I will be back. Happy WW

Jessica K said...

Very nicely done! Now I have to go google "lychee" cause I never heard of one!

Sherry said...

Very interesting shot.

Starrlight said...

Great picture! Lychee ice cream is actually quite good if you ever get a chance to try it.

Michelle said...

truely a lovely picture
Have a happy WW!

Tricotine said...

Great shot! I love lychees! :-)

Happy WW! :-)

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com

Suzel O'Donnell said...

My sister has a lychee tree in her back yard. I lived in Brazil for 44 years and I came to know this fruit in 2005. I heard it came from the south of Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul State. It is absolutely delicious!!! It melts in your mouth...

beijusssssss

Marcia said...

I love lychees too! I can go through a whole bag of them by myself - they are soo delicious. How strange that something I take for granted is not even known by people on the other side of the world.

BTW, I'm glad that you enjoyed my blog - I aim to please :)

Mayogi said...

Nice photo! I haven't had a lychee in years. If I ever go to Brasil you'll have to take me lycheeshopping. *lol*

Have a great week!

allhisblessings said...

Thanks. I've never seen one before.

TorAa said...

Delicious fruit and an excellent photo

Linda said...

Thanks everyone! Yes a bit late but I am actually surprised that my comment I made last week didn´t get recorded! i did write a big thank you but as usual blogger is playing up with me :(