Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wordless Wednesday June 13

This picture was taken last week on Corpus Cristi.
I immediately loved it, early morning sun reflecting.

There is something special bout sunny mornings, and what better way to start your morning then looking at beautiful rose petals in the sun?

Roses

17 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Fantastic Five said...

What a beautiful picture! I love the bright colors, so appropriate for summer. Happy WW!

tegdirb92 said...

what a beautiful shot--love the vibrancy!!

Donna said...

Those are lovely colors. Mine's up.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Beautiful picture and colors.

Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)

Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said...

That's so neat - what a cool picture!

High Strangeness Altoona said...

Cool bed of roses. Happy WW

amy said...

that picture makes me happy!

Gattina said...

Lovely picture, puts you in a good mood !

Suzel O'Donnell said...

That picture brings me lots of thoughts from my childhood...yes...I used to be one of the person dedicated in that kind of job...it was a pleasure to see the final job done and that ruge carpet beautifully made for some many people...we woke up very early, usually sunshine and warm weather...

Kisses

dcrmom said...

That's gorgeous.

Write From Karen said...

How pretty! LOVE the gold tips - rose petals dipped in gold.

Happy WW!

Deborah said...

Beautiful I love roses especially pink ones this was really wonderful. love always me

~Melissa~ said...

What beautiful colors!

Mayogi said...

Such a beautiful photo! I love rose petals and they smell sooooo good.:-)

Happy WW! Take care!

pinks & blues girls said...

Wow! Such beauty in those vibrant colors!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

it's me, Val said...

You are absolutely right about morning sun making the most perfect pictures. This is gorgeous!!

allhisblessings said...

Stunning!