Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thankful Thursday June 28

I have so many things to be thankful for so I don´t even know where to start.



* I am thankful that the migraine that I woke up with this morning now is just half as painful as it was 3 hours ago. Some sleeping and painkillers cured that.

* I am thankful that my son is getting better and that he has been less ill this year than the last.

* I am thankful that we finally got our living room painted! Was about time.

* I am thankful that my computer so far is not giving me much trouble.

* I am thankful for everything provided for me. I know the feeling of not having enough money and not being able to feed your family properly.
* I am so thankful for not living in that situation any longer.

* I am thankful for the friendships I have today that I didn´t have 6 months ago.

* I am thankful for being given a chance to broaden my horizons everyday.


For more thankfulness please visit Sting my Heart.

7 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Your blog is so sweet and I am so glad I found it . I will stop in more :) I am so glad you headache is gone boy I have dealt with those and they are not fun.... Lovely list. May the Lord bless you this week and always.

In his endless love,

Angel (Angel Mama )

Linda said...

Thank you Angel Mama. I was actually trying to visit you yesterday, but now I´m on my way. I am feeling better, thanks.

Have a lovely week you too!
God Bless!

allhisblessings said...

Glad you are feeling better. Thank you for sharing your list.

Denise said...

I am glad that your migraine is getting better, and that your son is doing well. Bless you sweety.

Robin said...

It's always the simple things in life that are the most important to be thankful for. Thank you for your list today!

Robin @ Heart of Wisdom said...

Sorry bout your headache.

Your WW looks delicious.


Please think about joining us for Fruit in the Spirit Friday tomorrow. Each Friday morning there will be a FOSF post and My Linky.

Linda said...

Thanks Everyone. It´s nice to know that someone reads my little list :)

Robin @Heart of wisdom,. thanks, I´ll have a look and see if time is on my side today.