Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Some busy days

I have been sop busy these last few days so I haven´t had time to do anything right.
We ahve been trying to get rid of our puppies and now 4 out of 6 are gone. It´s really sad and I hope that the dogs are taken well care of.

I am desperately trying to convince my husband that we are going to keep one but he refuse to listen to me! :)

We already have 2 big dogs and only a 100 square meter yard so it is a bit small he thinks. I do and I don´t. I have almost accepted that I will have to give my favorite puppy away. But I will cry when she leaves, for sure.

I have had some rough days as well emotionally. I´ve been a bit upset and angry and sad but all that is slowly going away. Sometimes things in life is difficult until you get a good perspective and can see things from another point of view.
Sometimes we stand too close.

I hope that you all are having a great week!

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Revka said...

I'm glad you-re on the upswing. I know you have had a rough time. Love you, girl!

Linda said...

Thank you Revka! You are always so sweet!! :)

Lots of love from me to you too!
*happy*