Friday, June 29, 2007

No!

Let me share with you a dream I had the other night. it´s something that touched me deeply and I can still feel the sensation of despair in my heart.

I dreamt that I was moving back to Sweden to a neighborhood where I lived before. I don´t remember too clearly, it was like I was a daughter but I still had my own family. The decision was made without me and I had no choice because when I realized I was already in Sweden.
The sensation of despair and desperation flooded over me and I felt so unhappy.
I thought about everything I had built here in Brazil. My house, my things,my family, MY HOME! I felt such a longing for MY home.
And it made me sad. And all I wanted to do was scream NO! Don´t do this to me!

I woke up before getting into the dream too much but what I had dreamed had already affected me.
I love my house, my home, my things and the feeling of having my own home! I never thought I would and now I do. I am so blessed!

I love my native country but this is my home and this is where I belong until I am shown otherwise.
I am so grateful and it almost makes me cry when I think of leaving my home. And I have never had troubles with moving, this is the first time in my life I feel like this and it´s a totally new feeling, takes some time to get used to.

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee