Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday´s Feast 150

I have already become meme addicted. So today I am doing Friday feast, that´s my style. I like to cook!

strawberrychocolate cake

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
*6 One earing in every ear and 2 nose piercings, one wedding ring and one ring my mother gave me.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
*Fur Elize, on Piano

Salad
Who has a last name that you like? *hmm... I don´t know actually.. boring ha.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
*Fast food Nation, but I am planning on watching it. Should I?

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me __smile__ like __a Farmers Market full of food_.


Go to Friday´s Feast if you want to participate!

8 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

tegdirb92 said...

I love Fur Elise too!! Great feast answers.

mistihollrah said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast!

My is posted!

BeadKnitter said...

Good feast.

ArtfulSub said...

Happy First Feast. Farmer's markets rock.

Lady Jane said...

Oh, I love Fur Elise on the piano!

Callista said...

Oh yeah Fur Elise. I forgot about that. Come visit me: http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com/2007/06/fridays-feast_29.html

Gattina said...

Rings in your nose ? Doesn't that make you sneeze, lol ?

Linda said...

Thanks eveyone! I´m glad you liked my feast :)
Gattina, I´ve got small studs in my nose.. and no problem with sneezing. I´ve had it over 10 years :)