Thursday, May 3, 2007

This Month's Mama

This Months Mama.

In "This Months Mama" you have the chance to get extra exposure for your blog for a whole month.

Getting your spot is very easy just follow these steps:

*Make sure you are a mom blogger with a personal blog. (No business blogs please)

*Send me an email that you would like to become This Month's Mama. Send your email to: brassemail(@) gmail.com and write "This Month's Mama' in the subject title.

*Wait for my reply where I will ask you for details about you and your blog. This little bio will be posted here with a link to your blog. I will also ask you if you have a button for your blog that I can use to add in the sidebar that will be your spot for one month. If you do not have a button I will make you one free of charge. You are free to use this button as you like afterwards.

* After your post is up here that you are This Month's Mama I ask that you write a short note on your blog that you are TMM.

And that is it!

The list will be according to interest (first come- first served) , however if you do not reply in a timely manner with your details and button I will add the following person and you will be added the following month. That is only to make sure the spot is never empty. If many blogs are added I will consider to do it for 3weeks at a time.

What are you waiting for!?! Send that email today!

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee