Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sorry but WHO are you?

That might be a question for those not knowing me.
Well as you've already figured from my info I am Swedish and live in Brazil. I have been living here for almost 3 years now and I am a mother to a wonderful little boy.

I have been working as an English teacher here in Brazil but I am about to give that up I think. I speak British English, the Brazilians speak Amerikan. Do they understand me? In most cases: no. So these days I have adapted and speak some kind of BritAmerican English that sounds terrible in my ears. :)

I work from home, so I am a WorkAtHomeMom.
I love to blog!
I write about Fitness everyday over at Daily Power Walk, I blog about working at home over at Making A Happy Life and if you are hungry or in need of inspiration I also blog about Brazilian food over at Brazilian Food Love.

I try to update as often as I can but time has a way of slipping through my fingers.
I also love to chat! You can talk to me about anything! :)

Of course ther is a lot more to know about me but that you will find out in time... :)
Now why don't you tell me about you?

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee