Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

This is our day!

Really I would never have thought that it was such a big thing to be a mother.
Until I became one.
I had never, as many other moms, thought that it was possible to love someone so much.
Unconditional love.

I look at my son several times a day and think: is he really mine? How have I managed to get a beautiful son like this? And I thank God that I have been blessed with this beautiful person to full fill my life.
He is kind and loving, gives me lots of kisses everyday and tells me that he loves me. He also bites me, kicks me, screams that he doesn't like me; that he prefers his dad etc.

But I still love him, because I know that his heart if filled with love and I will always be his mother. No one can take that away from me.

Happy Mother's Day!

0 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee