Thursday, May 24, 2007

Contest ending

Yes the contest has come to an end. Last day today and tomorrow we will find out who the lucky winner is!
So if you want a chance to win, hurry up!

So now when the contest has come to and end it also means that I can start rambling here as I want to do. :)
I'll stat right now; I am at home with a sick child.
Poor Choriço was sick last night and hasn't eaten anything today. He tried eating an orange but it all came up again. I really have to get him to eat something or he won't get better. Oh yes, he ate a small nugget and so far it's OK.

It's cold.
Too cold for my liking. I am trying to get warm by drinking coffee but it's not helping very much.

The puppies are getting so big! I have 6 beautiful puppies here that now have started to walk around the whole yard. Well so far they stay at the back but it won't be long until I have to start looking for them at the front. I really don't want to give them away but I have no choice unfortunately.

Have to continue my blogging round, time for next blog.
Oh, and so far no one has signed up for This Month's Mama. *hint hint*

3 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Mayogi said...

Hi there!

I hope poor Chorico gets well soon. Have you given hime some bread or biscuits? My kids´ tummies seem to tolerate that better than "real" food.

I want to be Mama of the Month. *lol* My blog is still new and not much there to see yet, but I try to add things every day, so please come by and have a peek. :-D

Mayogi said...

By the way, how do you write the c with a tail? I have a laptop and never really managed to write that letter. Do you know how to do it?

Linda said...

Thank N1 :) He is ok now.

I write the ç without any proibs now on my new compute but otherwise I pressed alt and c.

You are officially this months mama! Congrats to u too :)