Friday, May 25, 2007

Congratulations Kate!

Congratulations to Kate who is the winner of either $20 gift Voucher from Amazon.com or a Brazilian Goodie box!

Revka let one of her daughters choose the header winner and she picked number 14 which happened to be Suzel! Congratulations!!

It has been great to have this little contest. Sure the prize might be modest and not appeal to many but it's also fun with contests! Whether you win or not and if you don't enter you can't win.
I never win contest! So I am glad and very grateful that Revka made my header :)
Thanks Revka!

Please note that Revka is moving!
She is changing her design address to http://designsbyrs.com instead of the wordpress one. Please update your links.

2 Coffee´s on the table, please have some coffee

Revka said...

Congratulations, Kate! I hope you enjoy your winnings. :)

allhisblessings said...

Congratulations Kate! I thought it was fun.